I want to create a profile page where it can display the username and password

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. I can now display the pictures.

I have another issue. I want to create a profile page where it can display the username and password created by the user when they sign up. I'm using Cloud DB but I'm not sure how to implement it. I've tried to do it but I still haven't managed to make it work. I've been searching for tutorials and notes on setting up user profiles with Cloud DB but I haven't been able to find any. How can I display the username and password for users on the profile page and allow them to edit it?

Use an offline database like Tiny DB, save username and password while signing up then get it from your profile page (if you save something with tag that its already valid it will be replaced)

also if I solved your problem, please mark my post as solution, I really want it :pray:

1 Like

@Arman's response really only handles the display of the username and password, it does not deal with editing these two items.

1. Are you sure you want to immediately display the password? If you use the password Textbox, which displays be default as dots, you can then unhide/hide the password with a button
  2. If you wish to edit either the username or the password, I suggest an edit/submit button which, after editing, with the correct tag and code, will update the user's data on cloudDB, and then return this to the app.

This response is merged from another topic, if I reply to a new topic, I will reply detailed
the topic's owner doesn't know that a new topic is created from her/him previous topic, as you said we can't provide a response when we don't know what is going on there and we don't tested the response

How can i code an edit/submit button?

• Do the tutorials for how to use AppInventor
  • Search the community for what must be similar questions in the hundreds