I want to create a countdown timer that when it reaches zero, it sends a text via bluetooth sendtext

Hello everyone,

I am in need for someone to create for me the blocks needed to create a countdown timer, that when finishes (reaches 0) it sends a string text message via the bluetooth function send text.
Hope for someone to help me with the blocks and send me a picture on how to do it.

A simple example using clock component

1 Like

First i would like to thank you so much for this demonstration, but i would like to use your help by adding for me a click button, that when it is clicked the timer counts down and when it reaches zero a message is sent via bluetooth.

Hope to hear from you soon

Simply disable timer enabled from designer properties and use when button click set clock timer enabled to true

Is there a way to reset the timer when it reaches zero?

Yes when button 1 click set global time to ...

You appear to lack basic App Inventor programming skills Omar. You are missing the opportunity to learn and the enjoyment of experimenting by copying Blocks in lieu of experimenting with the Blocks and trying your own solutions. The community is glad to help when you show what you tried. Unfortunately it appears you are learning to copy code.

Here are some resources to help you learn to use the AI2 tools. A very good way to learn App Inventor is to read the free Inventor's Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps ... the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book 'teaches' users how to program with AI2 blocks.

There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps 1

How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? 1 .

Also look here App inventor español. Offline. Tutorial. Ejemplos. Instalación. Códigos. Juegos. Curso gratis de App inventor. and here Tutorial Index | Imagnity for more tutorials

Learn about components Component Reference
and visit the Library The MIT App Inventor Library: Documentation & Support Help>Library on the MENU

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.