I want to build a simple app for controlling my esp8266 controlled drone, i tried searching but couldnt find any resource pls help

@Liitle_seer you might like to read Drones using MIT App Inventor - #5 by SteveJG

especially look at the last link in that post.

I have checked and to date the only one that offers an extension to put into an application access to the wifi settings is Pura Vida Apps.
Pura Vida documentation needs reading as it varies on different versions of the android system, including security restrictions on the way he does it.
Juan Antonio limits himself to an already established wifi connection, set up previously by the user manually before running the app.
Then he uses the browser connection to send and receive information from the Arduino based esp32 server.
It is a good system, but limited by the number of buttons you can fit on the screen.

The last link refers to bluetooth, not wifi which does not offer the ease of use required to control a device at distance.
The conversation is also closed.

Nothing wrong with Juan's examples using MIT's built in functions. The Android security restrictions are Google's - all Android development languages have to abide by them.

Is WiFi really suitable for a drone? You can get other radio systems that are more reliable and with far greater range.

You would use nrf24l01 modules together with the ESP8266

... but is a range maximum of 100 metres enough for a drone?

with a good antena or other more power full models, can reach more meters... otherwise, a low motion drone can works for You

I need help . Can you help me sir

I will think made for drone but using wifi connect. What is the name off controller app .

How to get I drone controler app

Taifun