I think you can make malware with App Inventor

With Taifun's file extension, you can make a file deleter that can probably delete personal files (like images, text and more) so yeah check if there is any file deleting blocks :fearful:. image

You didn't read Q.4
https://puravidaapps.com/file.php

In general with linux, you cannot simply delete a folder anyway, you have to remove all the files from it first.

@TIMAI2
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah I guess.
I don't use linux oh and i do know that android is linux

I recommend you research and read up before making such statements in the future....

2 Likes

theoreticlly you can use almost everything to do harm...
for example take a shovel to kill someone... so this is the responsibility of the developer...
but as @TIMAI2 already said, I intentionally did not add a delete folder method, because also you as developer could delete your complete internal sdcard by accident while developing...

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

@Taifun
maybe not personal files but system files
im a linux noob so i dont know but i think that u can make a system file deleter
ALSO MALWARE IS NOT MALWARE IF IT DOSENT TAKE UR MONEY
what i mean is an extenion that can send SMS's also taifun im glad u didnt make the texting extenion overpowered so u can send SMS's

@TIMAI2
Ok!

Only below Android 6.
On android 6 and above you need Write permission to create/modify/delete files.

@vknow360
i know this

Just in curiosity, is there way to fire the command rm -rf with app inventor(even if we have to make a seperate extension)

yes you can

Taifun

K thats a format command so it counts!

But you'll need the administrator perms

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.