I think each block should have a comment on what it’s function is

I will like to give a suggestion to app inventor. I think each block should have a comment on what it’s function is just like the components do

I want to thank the whole app inventor team for making such an incredible software and for helping me create my first app. I hope everyone is staying safe and doing well

you might want to use your mouse to hover above one of the blocks you like to get help with...
hover
Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

In addition, you can also right click on a block and select “Help” to get more information on the block.

Però sarebbe bello se cambiando la lingua in Mit App Inventor; anche i commenti dei blocchi, rispecchiassero la stessa lingua.

Our translations mechanism allows us to translate the tooltips. The challenge is that we need someone to translate them as we aren’t really qualified to translate them ourselves. If you or someone you know would be interested in translating the tooltips, please let me or @Susan_Lane know.

Magari tramite Google traduttore, posso provarci.

That might be interesting to try. We might be able to use integrated Yandex to translate some of the strings from English to Italian, and if they produce something with the correct general meaning, you could fix them to make sense. I’m certainly willing to try it.

Please send me a private message here when you create an account so that I can give you access to modify translations.

A quale account ti riferisci?

1 Like

Oh, sorry. I thought Evan had mentioned our translation site. We work on translations at http://weblate.appinventor.mit.edu

If you want to help with translations, create an account there and send me a message on this forum.

Buongiorno,
ho creato il mio account, mi spieghi come funziona?

Salve,
ho capito che le traduzioni non fanno per me; molto meglio dedicarmi alla mia grande passione che è la programmazione.
Saluti
Nicola