I need help with the list view mechanic

I want the app to make the listview show and add the input from the textbox, if anyone knows how to do so can you help me. Also if you can explain how listview exactly works like its blocks it would be appreciated.

Try like this, if you don't want to insert detail text and image

1 Like

Use a list, add element to the list, then set listview element with the list

1 Like

See this video for an overview

4 Likes

I have a question how do I make it so that the remove button can remove a certain name from the listview?

you have to find name in the list, get index, then remove item from list and refresh listview

1 Like

you may try this:

How do you make it so that you can set a different index to each item. I also want the app to input the index in the listview like as a number.

I also want the app to get the input from a certain textbox then remove that item. For example a textbox is number only and the input is 3, is it possible to make the app remove the item with the index 3 if you press a certain button?

replace it with Textbox1.Text block in the index socket

This will result in an error. You cannot remove a list item from a component.

2 Likes

oops i think it will be Listview1.Elements block, right?

Something like this.

2 Likes

Yeah. I almost couldn't recall that I needed elements block :rofl:

1 Like

How do you make it so that each item will have a different index?

You could use math blocks and set index to get lenght of global list + 1 if you want to insert it at the end of list.

How can I make it so that the list view will show the index at the same time?

Usually when we add a new item in listview and we want to add it at the end of list we use

else if we want new items to be in the beginning of the list we use index 1 or another number if we want a specific index

Finally you have to use call ListView.Refresh to see changes

Here is one way...