I have problems understanding how to use App Inventor

no me agarra mis proyectos guardadaos

Me gustaría presentarle a dos personas llamadas EDUCACIÓN y RESPETO :slight_smile:

El título de su publicación es ofensivo e inapropiado, además de que intenta atacar directamente al equipo de MIT App Inventor

A pesar de esto le realizaré un par de sugerencias:

1. Cuando tenga una pregunta siempre trate de desarrollarla lo más que pueda, además siempre trate de escribir en Inglés, ya que posiblemente recibirá una respuesta de forma más rápida

2. Ha intentado buscar en el foro :mag:? Estoy seguro de que ya hay varios temas relacionados

3. Debería realizar copias de seguridad de forma regular en caso de que ocurran problemas como el que tuvo usted

Translated by Google Translator:

I would like to introduce two people called EDUCATION and RESPECT :slight_smile:

The title of your post is offensive and inappropriate, in addition to trying to directly attack the MIT App Inventor team

Despite this I will make a couple of suggestions:

1. When you have a question always try to develop it as much as you can, also always try to write in English, as you will probably receive a faster response

2. Have you tried searching the forum :mag:? I’m sure there are already several related topics

3. You should make regular backups in case of problems like the one you had

Thanks @Italo for edit the topic title :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you too for your suggestions to the user.

2 Likes