I got errors that i do not understand

This is error i got when i am loading from firebase

Please download and post each of those event block(s)/procedures here ...
P.S. These blocks can be dragged directly into your Blocks Editor workspace.

See Download Block Images for a demo.

Where did your code get the idea that there would be 111 items in that 106 item list?

This is very good question and it maybe the answer also .. i will post the codes when i back but its a very big codes actually i just retrieve data from firebase this data is like time of chemical test and its value then there are google trends that shows the data i decide to make one day button and week button and month button to show data only done in a day or week and so on this day and week is calculated based on the number of tests per day its value stored in tiny database

I solved it thank you sir updated the requsted length

To use a fix length probably is not the best idea... you might want to use the length of list block.

Taifun

Yes you are right the problem was small update i have made to the app .. this app as i told you is to control online analyser and i wished to make user can control more than one analyser with the app so i added the device serial to the storage data and whenever the user enter the app choice which device to control .. at one point where i store the number of tests per day i did not updated to correct new tag name thats make this error because it asked for data that not there ! I will try to make some images but the app is so big to just show here its more than 15 mega byte

There are if statement i added to check the list block length and if the requsted data is more than the length it give the total length and ignore the requsted length

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.