I can't send data to Google Spreadsheet. I have tried all solutions

I have an application wich will be a kind of "term paper" for my college.
Everything was working. But suddenly I can no longer send the data from my application to a Google spreadsheet. It suddenly stopped working, I didn't make any changes to any properties in App Inventor, Google Sheet or Apps Script. I have already reviewed all the permissions on the spreadsheet, I have already updated the deployment in Apps Script, but it didn't work. I put in a response code. The "200" code appears, which means that the Post method worked. I am attaching all possible information so that you can help me.

PS*: My project has information in Portuguese, because it is my native language.

Thanks in advance.

Google Apps Script.txt (558 Bytes)

2 Likes

Thank you very much for helping me and answering me so quickly, TIMAI2. I figured that having the response code 200 would mean that the Post method worked. But I will try to look at the content of the response. I will post the results here. Best regards.

Yes but:

The HTTP 200 OK success status response code indicates that the request has succeeded. A 200 response is cacheable by default.

The meaning of a success depends on the HTTP request method:

GET: The resource has been fetched and is transmitted in the message body.
POST: The resource describing the result of the action is transmitted in the message body

It doesn't necessarily mean that the script performed in the manner you expected.....:wink:

2 Likes

Got it, TIMAI2. Thanks again. I got the "success" answer in the Web gottext block. But unfortunately, my spreadsheet didnt receive the data coming from my application. I don't understand. It was working and it stopped working. I didn't change anything. Is there an error in my script?

I want to thank TIMAI2 and everyone on this forum. I have redone my data submission block. Now it is working. The image of the working block is attached. Thank you all very much.
Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.