I can't open a screen

So I am doing an app and some screens are quite big on it. And I am wondering if i bulid a screen with a lot of components is it possible that it is too big and app crashes? Because it happened to me suddenly that i couldnt use MIT companion on this screen. Also when i installed the app on my phone everything is fine but when it comes to this screen app crashes. Are there other reasons or i have to delete some components from this screen?

how many is a lot?
yes this could be the case

some tips: follow the DRY principle

see also the general tips here

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

Thanks for the tips, i think the biggest problem are images, on this screen i have about 80, also 40 buttons and some other stuff. I know it is quite a lot and i guess i have to reduce it

Ok the tips were very helpful it works now. I realized the problem is the images were too large so i minimased them before putting them to my app and it is all good now. Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.