I cannot create dictionaries since yesterday

Hello

I'm having trouble creating dictionaries since yesterday evening. I don't understand if I'm doing something wrong or if there is a real soft issue here. I simplified my app as much as possible but it is still not working. I just have a debug label and a button. When I press the button, I write some debug information in the label

1. If I try to initialize a global variable as a dictionary, I get the problem icon on the block code, and nothing seems to work properly after that (length of the dictionary, list of the keys...). I'm almost sure that it worked nicely yesterday morning

2. If I try to initialize a local variable as a dictionary, I don't get the error warning in the block code. But when I run the app, it seems to bug during the initialization and I get the following error message

Thanks for your help

Are you using latest companion? Why there is a red mark in the initiatization of global dict variable

Are you using latest companion?

I downloaded it yesterday, so I suppose. But the problem seems to be in the block already, not during the simulation with the companion

Why there is a red mark in the initiatization of global dict variable

That's exactly my point. Am I doing something wrong ? Or is this a bug in the software since yesterday ?

Try this aia

makeADict.aia (2.1 KB)

Have you tried refresh your browser ? or change another browser/computer?

Try using a newer emulator?

from where?

Just click onto that red mark to get an error message displayed...

Taifun