I am getting error facemesh chin points using showmesh

hi i am trying to use the facemesh aix and get the number values of chin points but i get error of select item list

in the image its working using the all points but when change to other like chin or other i am getting that select item list cant get the values because its not in range of his values. how can fix that ?

this is the aia and url

http://kio4.com/appinventor/299E_extension_Facemesh.htm

p299D_puntosFace.aia (2.8 MB)

i am trying changing to diferent forms like calling and getting the draw text in many forms to get only the values of chin, not all points but nothing works somebody can helpme?

or i need to use a select list item inside select list item in the draw text canvas?. someone can help me? thanks.

pd: maybe the error its because when i use the incremental values cant recognize the values from the chin subpoints so i am getting error from select list item.

i am trying to apply a subtrack but i dont know how can make a subtrack between allpoints and the other points to get only the points that get to display.

pd: maybe making math substrack but i dont know how can make a substrack converting the blocks into numerical and make the substrack

i am trying to substract the values between allpoints and chin but i get error

how can substract the display text to get only chin values?

use Do it to debug your blocks, see also tip 4 here App Inventor: How to Learn | Pura Vida Apps
see also Live Development, Testing, and Debugging Tools
Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

in this image with the blocks i am getting this error

Your list is not a list
Again:

use Do it to debug your blocks, see also tip 4 here App Inventor: How to Learn | Pura Vida Apps
see also Live Development, Testing, and Debugging Tools
Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.