How would I make a choose your own adventure?

I was thinking. Maybe I could take the notification script and turn it into a choose your own adventure. For example. A character says something and you have two options of what to reply. The character says something different depending on what the choice is. Is this possible?

Thanks and God Bless :sparkling_heart:

you might get some ideas from here

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

thanks. this might work :slight_smile:

but i was thinking maybe something like this:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/126517840/editor/
how would i convert it?

This App Inventor advice will help Creating Animated Apps as will the advice here Issue with first point and click "adventure" game (how to make decisions) .

Use an App Inventor Canvas with AI. Canvas is similar to what is used in Scratch. AI and Scratch have 'similar' Blocks. Unfortunately, you must create your own blocks following the Scratch logic. There is no Scratch to AI conversion program. There are similar coding Blocks. Do you know how to code in Scratch? If so, read the free ebook mentioned below and it will help you get started with App Inventor.

It is possible you can use some of the resources in the Scratch project in your AI Project.

Regards,
Steve

Thanks for all your help. :grin:

Hi @CrystalSwans! You can use a notifier with 2 options and then add this code
Capture

1 Like