How to read data from Firebase

Hi, I'm a student who is learning about mit app and firebase by myself for my project. I have zero basic knowledge about these two. I encounter a problem in which I want to read/retrieve data from Firebase. However, I did not managed obtain the key from the firebase in which it resulted to null. I think the problem is the tag but I do not find any way to fix it. Link below is the one I used as reference.

https://ai2.metricrat.co.uk/guides/how-to-have-secure-rules-on-firebase-and-allow-auth-users-to-readwrite

The thing is, I want to create apps which it just read data (no submit and delete data from mit app). The firebase data is from the sensor that connected to Raspberry Pi. I used python coding to send it to firebase.

This is the blocks and the data from firebase:

2 3 4 5

I hope anyone can help me with this

Please explain what you want to achieve / what should be happening ?

(Excluding the sign up/sign in)
I am supposed to enter "Distance" in the textbox (which is tag from firebase) and when I pressed the Read Data button, I want the value/number in the key of firebase data (from the picture, it is "7.00" ) to appear in the label responseContent.

(Excluding the sign up/sign in)
I am supposed to enter "Distance" in the textbox (which is tag from firebase) and when I pressed the Read Data button, I want the value/number in the key of firebase data (from the picture, it is "7.00" ) to appear in the label responseContent.

This is the only place in your blocks I can see any differences with my guide:

You have an extra "tag" in there ?

Use "Do It" (right click on the join block) when in companion mode to check the values here

I deleted the tag block (I accidentally put it, it is not intentional) and this is the "Do It" result

But I receive this error:

been googling about this error and all results to Database secret key (?)

You can try it by changing the database code to
read: true;
write: true;

This will work if you use FirebaseDB and not FirebaseAuthentication