How to open a text file in Word?

Thanks for the tip and attention.
Well, can I click on Action and open the file in word from android?

Why would you want to do that ?
Do you mean mobile Word on the device ?

I will distribute the app to people who don't know much. My application generates a .txt file. What's interesting and useful is that users can edit the information in Word. That is why AndExplorer would do this function very well, because it opens the file location and the person touches on the desired file and it opens. I am not seeing another way to do this and this AndExplorer scheme does not work in current versions of android. It is unfortunate.

You could make a very simple text editor using a textbox inside your app....

what about using the file extension together with the FIleList method to get a list of files of a given directory and display that list in a listpicker or listview compoent to pick a file?

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

Right. I believe I can do this. But after loading a list, how do I click on the desired file and open it in Word? Or another text editor, but mostly Word. It is important that this occurs. It will facilitate the service, as the medical student takes the exam, moves to the cell phone and then to the computer or edits by the cell phone. often needs to perform the impression to deliver to the teacher.

thy the activity starter together with the following action and data type
Action: android.intent.action.VIEW
DataType: text/*

see also Using the Activity Starter

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

I already did that. I even saw your idea. It didn't work here. It opens Explorer directly in the recent files folder. Not against anything. This may not work on the latest versions of Android. But I already did.

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun