How do I make an app that seperate specific words from the input text in table?

Ohh thousand thankyou @ramon that is somewhat i am looking for to start.. thank you very much for quick response.. I'll try it and revert you if any issues occurs..
One more thing.. I want to ask that in for loop how to separate and display on screen? Can you help me to complete the block for mentioned example ? It'll great help

You can separate the word using the split block. Then that loop block will take each element (each separated word) from the list and then you can check if it is in the predefined list. If yes, the you can set it to the component you want to use to display it (perhaps a label to start).

Means where to use split block and other stuff and how to check condition..?
Can you make block for me?

@ABG i need solution and learn .. simply want to start using this app.. great help to contribute in this

@Ramon see post #22 by @Pulkit_Sabharwal
I have similar problem.. can you plz elaborate and give solution.. i have tried many times but result is still pending

Hello,

Can you share with us what you have done so far and what problems you have encountered?

This is i had tried from @Pulkit_Sabharwal blocks.. which is similar to my application..
In this application i am trying to separate words from sentence entered by user. I had define words list of words to be matched which is entered by user in the form or sentence. And if words gets matched then notify match otherwise not match.
Now the problem is this block is works only for words not for sentences.. how to slove this.. plz help me

Try this. For each word of the sentence (words separated by spaces) it checks if is in the predefined list.

Ok I'll try and let you know

Thank you @Ramon it works with sentences now... But how can i modify this to show notification only if the matched words are appear in the sentence ? With this block.. it check every sentence and show match or not match..... It should shows only matched words

Do you mean that it shows only notification for matched words? then remove the else statement for not matched words.

Ohh thank you @Ramon for your quick response..
I need another help.. that is.. if text contains numbers then how to separate them also?
And how to merge repeated words into single word?

You have a block which will indicate to you if something is a number of not:

Where should place this condition.. and how to integrate previous block... i had tried but it gives error.. plz help me @Ramon

Plz reply soon i am waiting.. i have deadlines

@Ramon ??

You can place an OR block in the if statement with the current "is in list" and the "is number item".

@Ramon did mean like this?

1 Like