How to make an app in which if the user submits an task and if the task submitted is correct they will be rewarded with some coins in the app

how to make an app in which if the user submits an task given by the mentor gives the task the user will send the video of the task to the mentors number if the mentor evaluates it and if the submission has passed in all conditions which mentor has put and in the mentor's app the name of the user will be entered and a button called give coins if the mentor clicks automatically 10 coins should be added in the user's app coins section and it should also display how many coins is there..

REAL LIFE EXAMPLE:
my school gives an app for students and another app for teachers and my teacher ask me to submit an assignment if i send that assignment to my teacher and my teacher evaluates it and if the assignment is good and up to the mark in the teacher's app the teacher should enter the student's name and there will be a button called give coins so if they pressed it 10 coins will be added in coins section in student's app..

ITS A BIT DIFFICULT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT PLEASE HELP ME..

This could be done using a Google Sheet, with these columns:

• Teacher Name
  • Assignment Details
  • Student Name
  • Submission datetime
  • Submission URL of video on YouTube or Loom
  • Judging datetime
  • Payment given

See FAQ Section: Google Sheets
to start

or probably Google Classroom ? :wink:

i know that but i want to make it as an app