How to create a photo calendar?

hi

How to create a photo calendar with my own photos for 2020? I would like to have an app where I could add my own photos and texts for each month.

thanks in advance, Eeva

Please provide a more detailed explanation of what you are trying to achieve,
what you have done so far, what works, what doesn’t work…

Please show your relevant blocks,
if relevant, your data or lists,
screenshots of the Designer screen or app in action,
so we can see what you are trying to do…

Right Click in Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”
for the best image of your blocks.

Here are some ideas from MIT’s AI2 and other Tutorials:

Photo Booth

Photo SlideShow

Or look at the example in the MIT AI2 Gallery

To add a diary you might look at the demonstration Tim provided on the AI2 Google Forum https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/mitappinventortest/x9ZOtxT1l4o/RPR55oszBQAJ

hi

thanks

unfortunately this app does not open…

Cherish in the App Inventor Gallery? Yes, there is an issue Eeva.

This link worked several weeks ago..note sent to MIT to see what the issue might be. Other Projects seem to load OK.

badGallarylink

The app won't load for me either. It might have been de-listed by the author or there is another issue.

That app supposedly made use of this advice App Inventor Code Snippets | Pura Vida Apps by Taifun; you might be able to use that information to develop your app.

What you do depends on where the images are stored and your App Inventor coding skills.

I was unable to load the app either. I examined the server logs and saw that the app couldn’t load in the 60 second limit imposed by Google. I suspect the app is just plain too large to load. We have a new Gallery in the works and hopefully it will handle these situations better.

Given its name, I suspect it contain a lot of large images (or just a lot of images) that couldn’t be processed into a project within the time allotted by Google.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.