How to add ID to androidmanifest.xml using compiler.java?

hi
so im editing my appinventor source
i want to copy an ID from a property
and place it in androidmanifest.xml using compiler.xml
i follow some steps by editing project.java too and add some line like they were doing in appybuilder with Onesignal but it didn't work
does anyone have any idea how to do that

EDIT:PS: i don’t know if that could be the problem but i don’t recompile the whole source i just recompile buildserver
i added to project.java those lines

private static final String ID = "APPID";

then

public String getAPPID() { return properties.getProperty(ID); }

and

public void setAPPID(String ID) {

properties.setProperty(ID, ID);
  }

then i added the following to compiler.java

private static final String ID = "ID";

String ID= (this.project.getAPPID() == null) ? "ID" : cleanName(this.project.getAPPID().trim());

BUT When i build my app the builder doesn't get the ID from and keep the ID empty in androidmanifest.xml

i need answer please

Meybe This what i sent will help you:

or this

1 Like

You need to be patient, if someone here has an answer or information for you, they will help when they are able.

1 Like

thnx but sadly it didn’t help fix the problem

Okay im waiting

ooo im sorry @Flag_Dz

1 Like

nah i appreciate your efforts thank you

Thank you very much @Flag_Dz

1 Like

This can’t be done using annotations in extensions. The PR that was merged requires that all of the information be statically known at compile time of App Inventor/the extension. If you’re building your own system, then you will want to look at how properties such as the WebViewer’s UsesLocation property are stored as a project-level setting and then consumed in Compiler.java. Obviously, depending on the information you need to embed, you may need to use it in a location other than generatePermissions as given in the example.