How much data can a cloud db store?

how much data can a cloud db store?

recently i made grocery app, so cloud db stores information for deliverers and users...

uers may give 1000's of information in cloud db

so i need this to solve this... :slight_smile::slight_smile:

What to you mean by right now with angry face ?

dont look at it, its scary

look at here : how much data can a cloud db store?

recently i made grocery app, so cloud db stores information for deliverers and users...

uers may give 1000's of information in cloud db

so i need this to solve this...

For a production app you will need your own cloudDB / redis Server (you cannot rely on/and should not use the MIT provided one, it is only for developing/testing). Therefore storage capacity and performance is all down to how much you are prepared to pay, or how quick and good your own server is if you setup your own redis server. Be aware that many of the big providers of redis servers may not have the correct setup to work with SSL, using the MIT provided cloudDB components.

For your own server:
HOWTO: Setup Redis Server with SSL for use with AI2

I do hope this answer is "right now" enough for you :imp:

2 Likes

yeah its enough...

Additional to Tim's advice

1. You should not expect to use the default MIT CloudDB. That is for testing, not building commercial apps

2. You should use your own Redis server. Here is one way HOWTO: Setup Redis Server with SSL for use with AI2

3. Here is what Redis can do
    What is Redis? - Get Redis For Dummies, Free - RedisLabs.com

Regards,
Steve

i can use tiny db or tiny web db instead of redis?
i also do not make even any commercial apps

This is a commercial app if this is for your customers and your delivery service and it will contain lots of information. MIT is not providing a free server to use for this type of activity. Provide your own server or subscribe to a service that does hosting of your database.

A TinyDB only stores information on a single device. TinyDB You cannot generally share information with others. You probably do not want to do use this type of database; however its use is free.

TinyWebDB requires your own server too TinyWebDB

You might be happier with FirebaseDB. It uses a Google server. There is some free usage
and it is very similar to a CloudDB. FirebaseDB

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.