How many days to Launch Android api 31 to update

Buenas, yo también estoy intentando subir una app .aab al playStore y me dice lo mismo, que debo tener el nivel de la API al 31. Alguien sabe lo que hay que hacer o si eso será una actualización y se actualizara sola cuando este disponible (¿si es así como se sabe que esta la actualización lista?, y mientras tanto que se puede hacer para subir una app?). Muchas gracias.

@Eykeway Read this: How many days to Launch Android api 31 to update - #5 by Anke

This is what MIT said recently.

Gracias

buenas noches, tal vez saben algo sobre la actualizacion?? ya que no lo logro por ningun medio publicar mi app.... :frowning:

MIT hoped to have the Android api 31 update by the end of August. It will be deployed and available whenever the software receives approval from Google and the release is ready.

When the software is updated, you will find a notice here Release Notes for MIT App Inventor 2 .

There are alternatives to waiting for the official release:

• Try Anke's advice Target API level 31 - #9 by Anke

• Code your commercial apps in Android Studio or Delphi Community Edition, or B4A instead of a great compiler intended principally for educational purposes and experimentation.

MIT makes ever effort to make App Inventor available for all developers as soon as possible. Sometimes its self imposed goals and deadlines are delayed.

1 Like

Did you try the test server?

Tu Android App Bundle está firmado con una clave incorrecta. Asegúrate de que se firme con la clave de firma adecuada y vuelve a intentarlo. Se espera que el App Bundle se firme con el certificado que contiene la huella digital

SHA1: 44:91:AC:33:D9:06:B8:44:8B:27:B4:EE:FA:7C:08:1C:8C:CD:AC:7A

, pero el que se usó para firmar el App Bundle que subiste contiene la huella digital

SHA1: 65:3C:3D:10:24:33:E2:D9:09:33:71:B7:BC:2C:29:BA:E3:56:38:9C

SALE ESTO

1 Like

Também estou com o mesmo problema. Vou aguardar o MIT solucionar a atualização do Appinventor.

If you use the test server while we are working on the update, you need to export your keystore from ai2 and then import it into ai2-test. The two systems are different and the first time you build on ai2-test it will generate a keystore for you, but obviously it won't match the one you had on ai2. By exporting and then importing you will ensure that you have the right keys in place when building.

1 Like

ya lo he intentado, desde el servidor de produccion se compila el .apk y el .aab normalmente, pero, descargo el archivo .aia y lo exporto al servidor de prueba y al momento de compilar el .aab se queda colgado en la barra de espera (adjunto foto). he probado con diferentes archivos .aia y pasa lo mismo...

Create a new almost empty project with only one button and try to build the AAB.
Does it work? If so, maybe there is a problem with the size of your other aia or the number of assets.

How big is your project (aia) and how many assets are there?

si me funciono creando una nueva app con un solo boton.
aparte trate de subir otros archivos .aia que si funcionan perfectamente en el servidor de produccion, pero, al momento de subirlo al de pruebas me sale este error....

1. Does it work with an (almost) empty project? Yes or no?
  2. If yes, please provide the following information of your other (failing) project:
    2.1 aia size
    2.2 number of assets
    2.3 used extensions
1 Like

1.- si si funciona
2.1.- 19.1 MB
2.2.- 21 Screens
2.3.- Taifunfile
Tainfulnotification
KIO4_pfd

nota: Esta aplicacion funciona perfectamente en el servidor de produccion ya por mucho tiempo atras.

≤ 10 !

See here:

Remove it and try again.

:question:

1.- Lo siento, no se cuales son los assets
2.- ya elimine la extension Tainfulnotification

Volvi a intentar compilar el proyecto pero se queda colgado en la barra "wait for the codebar" y de ahi no pasa

Thank you very much for your answer, I have only one question and I apologize for my inexperience: if I want to create an app in Ai2-test, I should first send the signature or key from Ai2 to Ai2-test and then in the future when Ai2 is updated with all the new changes will I be able to use the same app that I compiled in Ai2-test? is that so? Thanks a lot

Muchas gracias por su respuesta, tengo una sola duda y pido disculpas por mi inexperiencia:
si quiero crear una app en el Ai2-test deberia primero enviar la firma o clave desde Ai2 hacia Ai2-test y luego en un futuro cuando Ai2 este actualizado con todos los nuevos cambios podre utilizar la misma app que compile en Ai2-test? es así? muchas gracias

Yes.

ASSETS

https://www.professorcad.co.uk/appinventortips#TipsImages
https://www.professorcad.co.uk/appinventortips#TipsApk