How do you use a clock timer (counting up) to save to a tiny db, and then display on a "high score" list with its corresponding username?

How do you use a clock timer (counting up) to save to a tiny db, and then display on a "high score" list with its corresponding username? I am making a language practice app. I was able to get the timer to work when the user pushed a button, however I am having trouble getting it to save to tiny db and getting it to link with the saved username, when displayed in the "who studied for the longest" page.

This probably does what you want....

thank you so much!

Hi again, when I used your code I got this error message

? How would I fix this?

it looks like the new list blocks are still not available in iOS?
Taifun

Correct. They are staged in TestFlight and should be going out in the next iOS version, 2.64.2.

It can still be done (assuming the maths "max" block has made it to iOS...). The following returns the same output as previously (Jane 9).

These are draggable blocks (click on them in turn, click again to make even bigger (if possible) then right click to download the png. Do not try to modify it in any way, and then drag onto your project. You should be able to drag from here on the community as well)

You need both sets of blocks.