How do you sum 2 strings as numbers?

Hello developers,
I am making an application for my business and I use web component to take prices from 2 websites. But when I made it, results come as strings not numbers.
For example:
1st: 3,750.00
2nd: 32,6755
But I cannot do any mathematical calculation because app sees them as strings. How can I fix it?

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

It would really help me if I could do this. Thank you.

What kind of component has those .GotElements event blocks?

I haven't seen them before.

Another question. Are you the owner of the website? If not, have you permission to do what you are doing?

It is an extension called webscrapper

I am not the owner of the website but prices are open the public.

If all you need is to remove commas, use the text replace block, replacing commas with empty text.

If the result looks like a number, it will be treated like a number.

Yes, it worked. Thank you so much.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.