How do you save canvas with customized location and make a screen which shows all saved canvas images and their location?

Can anyone tell how to save canvas were we want it to be. I am making a drawing app with certainly needs this. I want one screen which shows all my saved canvas and there location on my device. Please can anyone tell me :pray::pray::pray: I am using this website given below :point_down:
http://ai2.appinventor.mit.edu/

Providing you know the location of the files, you can store all of the file directories in a ListView...

(Screen1)

2 Likes

Thank You I will try this answer @NishyanthKumar can you send the how the screen looks like.

1 Like

Thank You! I have opened the website now I am trying this.

I've made a small error: In the program, by "file name," I meant file directory.

1 Like

Can you send the edited code.
I want to see the canvas image also.
And I tried it's just showing

that's what you asked for....

1 Like

Correction : Sorry :pray: But I also wanted to see the photos that I saved. Can You send the code for seeing the photos.

Correction : Sorry :pray: But I also wanted to see the photos that I saved. Can You send the code for seeing the photos.

You gave me one more idea I will add a button and name it view first when we will select the item from the list and click on the view button then I will be able to see the photo. and then there will be a option to download button to download the picture we are viewing and it will save it were we want like if we want it to be in the downloads folder it will keep them there.
Can you make a code like this :thinking:. Thank You For My New Idea