How do you get a file from the whatsapp folder if each version of android has a path?

I made an app on Mit app that sends a file through whatsapp, I can send it to you, but I need to get this file received by whtsapp. In my android 9 version, I can get the file using the TaifunFile.filelist extension with the path ''/storage/emulated/0/WhatsApp/Media/WhatsApp Documents'', whereas in android v13 the path is ''/Internal storage /Android/media/com.whatsapp/WhatsApp/Media/WhatsApp Documents'' and taifunFile.filelist does not recognize this path, how can I solve this situation, any ideas?

Replace /Internal storage/ with /storage/emulated/0/ ?

Use if/else blocks to test Android version in order to select the correct path.

I'm using if to check if the file exists, I test a path and if it doesn't exist I test the other path

That is a valid approach, but you do need the absolute path, so that it works on all devices. What is the problem ?

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

in this program I check if the folder exists, if it exists, I order the list of files, the result says that it exists but it does not list the files.