How do you generate cyclic redundancy method of Modbus CRC-16 verification program without displacement module?

I don't have a clear idea. Please help me do the following code!

uint16_t Uart_CRC16(uint8_t *CRC_Buf,uint8_t CRC_Leni)
{
    uint8_t i,j;
    uint16_t CRC_Sumx;

CRC_Sumx=0xffff;
    for(i=0;i
    {
        CRC_Sumx^=*(CRC_Buf+i);  //Òì»ò
         for(j=0;j<8;j++)
        {
            if(CRC_Sumx&0x01)
            {
                CRC_Sumx>>=1;
                CRC_Sumx^=0xA001;
            }
            else
            {
                CRC_Sumx>>=1;
            }
        }
    }
    return (CRC_Sumx);
}

This board's translation facilities can't translate this post.
Can you post an English version?

Because there is no displacement command, there is no good idea, but we have to do it. Ask for help building the post program. thank you!

This line of code is incomplete.

Also, I don't see any difference between this code and the code at your other post Crc校验码程序。crc校验码程序。crc校验码程序 - #2 by ABG

What is a displacement command?

Sorry, I was careless

for(i=0;i<CRC_Leni;i++)

For example, the displacement instruction is to shift the binary number 10010110 to the right, round off the end, add 0 to the first, 0 → 10010110, and the result is 01001011

I have tested the code shared by another post administrator. The CRC result generated by modulo-2 division is not ideal, so I insist on writing cyclic redundancy method. The attached figure shows the CRC results of unsatisfactory errors.

C

Z

I added hex conversion to the output in the version at Crc校验码程序。crc校验码程序。crc校验码程序 - #2 by ABG
(draggable)

and got a result matching what you checked.

In the case of where you fed the program a byte sequence including 256 as a byte value, be aware that unsigned byte values should run from 0 to 255, so 256 is wrong.

Should the app complain about that, or silently "clean" it up?

3 Likes

程序已编辑好,如果有跟我一样因为没有右移指令的伤脑筋有缘人,请@我,我发给你。

thank! It is really a human error caused by my careless conversion of hexadecimal FF to decimal 256 input.