How do you display total amount googleSheet using gviz?

You have to use the logic when web got result. Just see the response if value found or not found. Calculate the length of the list. And use your logic

If no result found mean see what your app returned. Either empty list or not. If it is empty list mean imagine no result. So you feel now simple to design

Spicy_Topics you mean like this: Still missing something;(

You won't know if you have any matches until the the result of the query is returned from the sheet. Therefore, as Spicy Topics says, you can only do the test (matches/no matches) in the Web.Gottext event once you have the result.

1 Like

Here is my GSheet

1 Like

Well, this won't work will it? You will have two values (in a list) and you are checking against one value.

Think it through, try the is in list block ?

and does this work?

It would be really helpful if you used Do it and showed the values of your variables, lists and responseContent....

Not working! Still missing ;(

I don't believe you learnt the lesson from previous posts. Your query will return a list of lists - [["a"],["b"]] therefore you need to test what is inside the list of a list.

Here I tried from begining to display
and this is the result.

I would like to know when I'm typing NOT matching from LIst
I'm seeing sign, what is this sign? and how I can change this sign to empty string.

HERE I made each separate:

After thinking carefully I made match or not , please could you please check

RESULT

The [ ] indicates an empty list.

You can test for any empty list with the is list empty block then do what you need to do

Thank you very much @TIMAI2
YEs, you was right
it's woking also when I use is list empty
here is my result: :+1:

Which one is better to use for comparing?

Which ever works best for you

1 Like

Second one would be good to use

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.