How do you display image instead text .showAlertNotice

I would like to display image instead (Notifier1.showAlertNotice )?

Like this:

^^^ That is the easy way :wink:

The hard way would be to use something like:

or

to overlay an image or button with an image, using a clock to set visibility.

RESULT:

See how to use with images in assets

hi @dora_paz
I would like something like this

after getting notifier there is no button that's what I want and it's disappering after some seconds

Is there similar extentions?

Any extension loading an image will require a valid path to that image. Some may require a full path, others a relative path. Just read their instructions.....

It might be that you want a dialog extension, then you can display anything you want in the dialog.

You could have the image in a fixed place on your Gui. Then your code simply displays/hides as required. Advantage is you can set different images too - like one for OK (tick) and one for not OK (cross). The image can be set right next to a TextBox for example. You can also play a sound. The sounds in this example are free to use, including commercially, but the supplier Zapsplat.com must be credited in the App where the App User can see it (I usually have a dedicated screen for credits).
ImageAlert.aia (78.6 KB)

Also there is

Thank you so much!

I just used this simple Extention
edited by Mod New Toast Extension | Version 1 | By Ct tricks - Extensions - Kodular Community

1 Like

Please do not upload an extension unless you are the developer. Always post a link to developer's topic, post or site

3 Likes

Ooo ok, sorry @dora_paz

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.