How do I read csv file row by row?

i just wanted to ask how to read csv file row by row.
i wanted to make a travel guild if i came to my destination the next end point will be setted to the next location using the csv file i had uploaded .

Hello,

use the list block "list from csv table" to get a list of rows, which you can loop through with a "for" statement.

You will need the File component to read the CSV file, the do as above.

1 Like

here my aia file
check2 (2).aia (20.6 KB)

8m

sorry for the late reply .so use the "list from csv table" then loop with a "for" statement.
can you give me a example for the loop i don't quite understand how to do it .thank you

If you are asking for help, I recommend you to make it as easy for others to be able to help you ...
You probably will get more feedback then...

which means in your case post a screenshot of your relevant blocks...

To download the aia file, upload it to App Inventor, open it, do some bug hunting for you, etc... this takes time, and most people will not do that...
Thank you.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

thanh you for your advice this my relevant blocks...

CE_true (1).aia (23.4 KB)

i have benn trying but i don't konw why if can only read the fist row in the csv file despite both the if con dition was correct if i remove one of the conditon it will read the last row .please help

Here is a simple example of how you could read a csv row by row. There are other ways to do this.

readCsvByRow.aia (2.7 KB)

1 Like

thank you

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.