How do I put video calls in the MIT app inventor?

How do I put video calls in the MIT app inventor?
:roll_eyes:

There's no native way to do this. There may be extensions that can help you. Consider checking out the #extensions for some resources.

Thank you for your help

One of these extensions might be useful -

AgoraRTC by Kevinkun

Video/voice calling extension by Amit_Narwal

Thanks but I would like something free

You can start learning all you need to learn to do it, then do it, after long days of trying things, testing and failing, all in your spare time, leaving other things you like to do for this.
Then after all that time and intellect invested, just give it out for free so everyone can make money with it except you.
Sounds awesome right? :thinking: :no_mouth:

by @Italo copied from here

you could write your own extension and create the functionality yourself...
more information about how to create an extension see the App Inventor Extensions document
however that will be more advanced and will require some Java skills...

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

1 Like

I agree with this idea but I am still going to high school and I have not learned java or the other programming language :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

I am 13 years old

If you are 13, you can ask your parents for money or to purchase those extensions for you.

Alternatively, you can learn to create extensions yourself. There are plenty of resources out there.

I prefer something free

In my opinion it is not worth giving $ 20 for an extension unless I upload the application to the plαy store or another store :hugs::slightly_smiling_face::roll_eyes:

Well perhaps someone can do the hard work to make you a free extension because you can’t be bothered to do it yourself and are unwilling to pay for it. Good luck in your life and may everything always be free for you.

1 Like

You could always see what options there are available to you by using the activity Starter and "free" video call options such as Skype, Zoom, and Google Duo

I just want to know

I do not remember making you expand me

How to use the ActivityStarter with app already installed on your Android Using the Activity Starter may help.

What Tim suggested may or may not be possible. You have to experiment.

thanks for this info :grin::+1: