How do I put ads in an app?

I would like to know how I could put ads in my app.

1 Like

You've to use ads extension to implement ads into your application.

You can visit the GitHub repository to find what you need ↓

I would like to know how to put ads in my app with add mob, it will be published on the playstore, do I need to put some code inside the app? Does the app need to already be published on the playstore? After the process do I need to update the app on the playstore?

1 Like

You can use this extension,

Are there any free extensions available for implementing ads?

You could do a search in the extensions directory yourself

It might be, the free extensions are outdated meanwhile, because the author is not active in the community anymore

Taifun

Assuming I have not already done so is rather unfair :innocent:

Well, you forgot to mention what you already tried...

But I have another suggestion for you:

you could write your own extension and create the functionality yourself... more information about how to create an extension see the App Inventor Extensions document
however that will be more advanced and will require some Java skills...

And some thoughts from @Italo

You can start learning all you need to learn to do it, then do it, after long days of trying things, testing and failing, all in your spare time, leaving other things you like to do for this.
Then after all that time and intellect invested, just give it out for free so everyone can make money with it except you.
Sounds awesome right? :thinking:

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

Thank you for the link. I'll check it out.

The whole point of open-source software is that it is designed to be publicly accessible. Anyone can see, modify, and distribute the code as they see fit.