How do I make another button after every 5000 steps on the pedometer?

Please help. If you are so kind, show me the blocks :thinking: :smiley: :pleading_face:

Is this what you want?

What are all these buttons supposed to do?

1 Like

No sorry :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face:

when I click on button 3 it moves to screen 4, I can only move when more than 5000 steps on the pedometer

Please show your relevant blocks so far.

If I understand correctly, you want a button to be available for clicking only after every 5000 steps and clicking on that button will take the user to another screen in the app?

Yes please :smiley:

Do you want to actually make a button? It would be much easier to change the button's "visible" value, that way it will only be displayed if the pedometer's count is 5000 or more.

Yes, that's exactly what I meant :smile:

Ok. Here's the code:

That only handles the first 5000 steps, what about the the second (10,000) and third....

I thought what @matej2_22 wanted was to make different screens for each 5,000 step landmark.
Edit: Although now that I think of it, that would be quite tacky.

secound after10k

Got it, in that case you're going to have to use an extension to create more buttons.

Yes :slightly_smiling_face:

Here's an extension you could use (note: you will have to have an account and be signed in to Kodular to download this) [F/OS] - Dynamic Components Extension (for every component) 2.2.2 - Extensions - Kodular Community

Not necessarily use an extension. You can pre-populate your app with Buttons; hide them; make them visible when needed. Only you know what you want your app to do.

Alternatively, rather than change Screens, use virtual screens.

Imagine the user wanted to create an infinite number of buttons.

image Something isn't working, the button does not want to appear after the distance traveled