How do I make an app that displays the content of an ip adress?

hi, I'm doing a sign gloves project, where I used soft AP of ESP32
The code sets up an ESP32 as a Wi-Fi access point and HTTP server. It continuously listens for incoming client connections, handles client communication, and responds with HTML content based on the flex sensor readings but the said readings do not display over the app. What can I do?
smart-hand-glove-code.ino (2.6 KB)

SmartTalk.aia (139.6 KB)

Welcome

Are you using the web component?

If you are asking for help, I recommend you to make it as easy for others to be able to help you ...
You probably will get more feedback then...

which means in your case post a screenshot of your relevant blocks...

To download the aia file, upload it to App Inventor, open it, do some bug hunting for you, etc... this takes time, and most people will not do that...
Thank you.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

Yes the webviewer

alright, I'm just new here mb

your idea probably was to call procedure procedure in one of the Clock.Timer events?

unknown

Taifun

you could simplify a bit, so you also can see, if the page title changes

like this
unknown2

Taifun

1 Like

yes

keep it simple, use only one clock and use myProcedure to find out if the page title changes

Taifun

I'll try it tomorrow, I'll call it a day. Thanks a lot, will try this tomorrow

it's working now but the text to speech says the said IP address of the webviewer

The text to speech component will speak the text, which is available on the page title of that page... you probably do not set the page title in your code on the ESP32

Taifun

Already did it, it's saying the IP address of the webviewer when there is no text being displayed to the IP adress