How do I (get GooglePlay to) verify (my app) quicker?

The 5 days of review was for the production track in my case.

There are a number of tracks in Google Play publishing. You can see them in the sidebar (screenshot below). Adding another build to open testing might get a faster review for people to beta test but that is a separate review process from the one you are currently waiting on.

Screenshot 2024-04-10 at 08.27.44

You have a demo you said. You can have you app on your phone without google play or send it to people who need to demo it to via mail, whatsapp, Google Drive or other means.

We got the verification complete . So we published it this morning under closed testing track. Not sure how we got that track but it populated on its own and we sent the changes for review.

Can we submit in two different tracks - closed and open?

No, why?

We already submitted in closed testing track..so wondered id ww do another track which couls be faster than closed..hence asked

No.

Upload as Paid app, it will be verified within 24 hours.

I personally experienced this (India)

We got a pre-launch report which has 11 accessibiliry issue ans 1 security issue..once we fix it do we upload the app same way or is it different process for publishing updates ?
Please advise. Thank you

Post a screenshot.

Accesibility
Content labelling issue
Touch target sizs issue
Low contrast info only

Security issue
Allowing cleartext traffic

Ignore it. We all get this (warning after releasing a new app / update).

So is there any action needed from our end now? How will i know if the current is approved or not? Will it show on my dashboard or inbox?

Thanks much!

Be patient and wait.

Sorry, what about amazon, why not there?

My problem, and I believe many others' with the google appstore, is the 20 testers for 14 day tests.

Yes, but unfortunately, you currently don't have a real choice if you want to place apps broadly on the market. Either in Apple's App Store or Google's Play Store.

So zero choice basically, for me.
OK thanks

This thread might be interesting for you

Taifun