How do I fix "the blocks area didn't load properly"?

I am making programs, obviously, and then one time I saved my program and continue it, the "The blocks area did not load properly. Changes to the blocks for screen XXXXXXXXXXXXXX_Screen1 will not be saved." notification appears. I didn't expect this so I didnt make checkpoint. Now my over 10000blocks total, spent half a week project is half dead by this problem. PLZ HELP

Hello Taokyle,

Please export your AIA file and upload it here.

This is one of the reasons. Do not add too much blocks in the Block editor. The error appeared because it is a corrupted project.

2 Likes

sorry correction its 1000 not 10000
accidentally typed one more 0

Please upload your AIA file here, by selecting Projects > Export selected project (.aia) to my computer.

1 Like

ok, but the last save of it is nearly the start of the project, theres so less blocks but nvm don't care
I will try to add those hundreds of blocks once this problem is fixed.
I actually think this is due to a block that doesn't belong, I found it but I don't know why I can't delete that doesn't-belong block(the face-extension blocks)

tinydb_test.aia (5.7 KB)

I am only able to recover 1/10 of the blocks, but the annoying error no longer occurs. Sorry. I would leave this to a power user, who has much more understanding than me.

After you finish your project for the day, make sure these before closing the tab/window:

• you do not have any warnings and errors,

• (recommended) you save the AIA file regularly.

tinydb_test2.aia (5.0 KB)

2 Likes

Try this one tinydb_test1.aia (6.1 KB)

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.