How do I fix Error 701:unable to load / list MP3s from (external) storage?

So i tried making simple music player for school project and trying it using tutorial from youtube, but when i tried using it there’s a error message says “Error 701:unable to load file:///storage/emulated/0/file%3B/mnt/sdard” can someone help me fix this

I've slightly adjusted your topic.

how can i use those call index 1 procedure?

and also call ShowProgressDialog one where i can find it?

:face_with_monocle:

And please try something yourself!

my problem is this “Error 701:unable to load file:///storage/emulated/0/file%3A/mnt/sdard” can someone help me fix this.

how did you get this file path?

This path (folder) does not exist.

I saw it on yt

how to fix it plsss help, I'm a student but I don't have interest in app developing but I need to finish this small project.

a correct path looks like this

file:///storage/emulated/0/Music/...

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

:question:

I also have a similar problem.

Did you manage to solve it?

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.