How do I download a button sound? (as notification tone)

I did not laugh "at" you Carlos or "at" any person.....
I laughed "with" @NishyanthKumar who made a joke

En ingles hacemos chistes que no se traducen facilmente en español

2 Likes

I thought it would, but please see post #18 as to why it doesn't.

1 Like

what joke he do?

post #19? what IS?

This is the explanation as to why my blocks won't work.

yes bc with this only explicación short i cant understand nothing i need copy exemple with blocks taifun

We're already at post #28 and I still don't understand what it's actually about.
Can that be explained exactly (in detail), so that even an old woman can understand it.

2 Likes

@Anke I will explain it very simply and for the whole family

1. I am creating an application of sound buttons, many buttons that if you press it plays a sound
  2. When you press and hold, you get two options: set as notification and share.
  3. I don't know how to make setting as notification a reality.
  4. I have tried many times changing things and everything with the taifun extension but I can't get it to work.
  5. I am asking for the way to configure as a notification tone to work and help me
  6. I would like if they can send me a photo of the blocks made to make it work

my english is so bad and i hope that you solutions my problem

Is it so difficult what I want to do?

What do you mean by "notification tone"?
When and how should it appear?

And what does "button sound (as notification tone)" mean?

someone like this and the 3 POINTS when you click they give option set you as a notification tone (the sound when you receive a notification) and its this that i want put in my app

I get the same error on Android 11 with TaifunSettings, version 5 (Android 9 works):

Summary

1 Like

You forgot to answer these questions

Also for your own project there are spaces in the filename, which might be an issue...

Next week I can take a look into this...

Taifun

im going to try this

doesnt work the exemple project

nothing works, I can't do what i want or what???? ITS IMPOSSIBLE DO THIS?

how can i get file and media permissions? can you send me blocks with this answer? it is this:

write external permission denied

Which Android version does your device have?

Finally after how many posts? you were now able to tell us, that the example project does not work for you... most probably it is a SDK 30 issue?

As already said earlier, I will take a look what is going on next week... please be patient meanwhile...

Taifun

1 Like

11 but the problem is also the permissions, I don't have them in the application, and the notification blocks are also wrong

ok I'll wait a few days, sorry for the inconvenience I'm also a bit of a novice at this. So the only thing I need is to know how to set file permissions etc. and fix and put well the blocks to configure as notification tone