How do I create a list of tags in firebase?

oh okay sounds good, thank you again. :slight_smile:

Ok. Try this version:
Business_Tycoon_Test.aia (235.5 KB)
See what comes back when you type User and user in nick_box. Testlabel should pop up as user4 when you put user in, and as User1 when you put User in. Do you want it case sensitive or not? Right now it is.

Yea case sensitive is good, ill test it out now, thanks.

As for storing things, you should add tags that separate them. Like storing User1's stat's under /User1/stats or /stats/User1. This way you can different storage spaces per user per thing you want to store. like this↓

Thanks, ill defo use it. And now I have a problem like this:
instead of showing User(number) its showing the thing that i set as my nick and then the value is the thing that i set as my nick and a number

And another question, if I use the sorting method u showed me then can it say the nick of the user and then /stats and see all the stats. Btw it automaticly puts u in when u set the nick so it doesnt have to be changeable

1 Like

Alternatively....

Start off with your first user, "\"User0\"" already set.

1 Like

Thanks, I'll try it out. Btw is it possible to do something like a users category and then I can see each user and then expand it to see all their stats in the fire base?

@Niu @TIMAI2 BTW, how are you accessing this? #noobhere
What does Doit reveal when you set the input UN to User? I set it to set the username and file storage as the name you type in.

Yes you can use that method to sort how you store stuff and then call it back up.

Just make sure you store the right things under the correct UN, and category.
And thanks @TIMAI2 for your input. You are more experienced with firebase than I am.

Of course, for example

O wow that's exactly what I was thinking of, thank you.

See here:

Why did this happen?
these are the blocks:

Did you do as I suggested and set up the first user, User0, manually in Firebase?

It is possible to write blocks to handle an empty Users bucket, I just didn't have the time....

How do I do set up the first user manually?

o i think i got it, is that it?

That is the idea, but make sure your project bucket / node layout matches in the blocks.

What does that mean? How do I do it?

And when I click the button nothing happens and nothing appears in the fire base

Now it shows this when I click it:
firebase:

Sorry, You lost me when you started to delve into the FB itself. I'm a noob with FB, but I'm good with AI2.