How Do I Access The Same List On Different Screens?

I'm making an app where the user picks a genre of book they're interested in and a random title is chosen for them. Right now, I want the app to save the title (displayed in a Label) the user chooses and save it so that I can display it on another screen which will be the user's "bookshelf."
I need help putting together a segment of code so that I'm able to obtain the titles from one screen and move it to another screen so that it can de be displayed. Here are pictures of the UI and my block that I think will save the titles to a TinyDB:

For your movie and bookshelf storage, I recommend a Media Comma Separated Values file with a movie database and a TinyDB BOOKSHELF tag holding your personal movie name list.

The movie database file could look like
movie, tag
Blazing Saddles, comedy
Blazing Saddles, Western
Frankenstein, horror
High Noon, Western
Young Frankenstein, horror
Young Frankenstein, comedy

On first run, the database file could be loaded into a separate TinyDB Namespace file organized by tag=category, value = list of movie names in that category:

Comedy: (Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein)
horror: (Frankenstein, Young Frankenstein)
Western: (High Noon, Blazing Saddles)

P.S. you don't need multiple screens for this, if you hide each screen's GUI in a hidden Vertical Arrangement.

1 Like

Thank you so much for replying. Do you think you could upload a picture of what the blocks will look like? I'll try it and upload it here.

This is shorter, using a file for the movie db and one TinyDB tag for the personal movie list:

Capture movieDB.txt (147 Bytes) myMovies.aia (5.5 KB)

Thank You.