How can you delete ImagePicker Directory?

Is there any possible way to delete ImagePicker Directory ? This is because it copies the Images in my Gallery multiple times.

Also, I cannot change My Screen1 FileScope as I have things to do with FileScope Shared.

Please suggest me an extension if possible.

Also TaifunTools.GalleryRefresh does not seem to work. Please help in that too.

If all files inside this dir are created by the app itself, you can remove them all (for each item in list) (on Android 11+) and after that you can delete the (empty) folder with the File component or one of the File extensions from @vknow360 or @Taifun.

2 Likes

delete the image after picking or try the activity starter solution

this is an older solution... you might want to find out, if it is still working... let us know...

you might want to explain more in detail what you are trying to do
usually DefaultFileScope = Legacy is the way to go and you always can set the file scope in the file component

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

@Taifun
I am now only having problems with the Gallery Refresh thing.

I used FileTools extension to delete the ImagePicker directory everytime the Image was picked.

Below is my image for the Gallery Refresh Problem.

I use MIT AI2 on my Android btw cuz my Laptop has some internal problems.
I hope the problem is not of using MIT AI2 on Android.

Solution : FileTools Extension.

Please show your blocks for how you solved it. This can help other people reading this post understand the solution.

Ok wait till I bring them cuz I deleted that project so I'll make a new one (or perhaps make the blocks in another of my existing projects if required).

Here are the blocks.
(Couldn't get a high quality image due to occasional context menu glitches. Pls manage with this.)

Note : Set Your Screen's Default File Scope to **Shared** for this to work.

IMG-20220327-WA0001

Bye.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.