How can i transfer data from a list to another?

sorry im kinda new

There is the copyList block if you want to copy the entire list

Ok so i copied the list now how can i transfer it to the block above

Use a global variable to store your list

A very good way to learn App Inventor is to read the free Inventor's Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps ... the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book 'teaches' users how to program with AI2 blocks.
There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps
How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also do the tutorials Tutorials for MIT App Inventor to learn the basics of App Inventor, then try something and follow the Top 5 Tips: How to learn App Inventor

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

Something like

leme explain im trying to make an random picker app where you enter something into the text box and then press a button that add it into a list/variable hen press a button that will chhose a random item from that list

and after selecting random text from list what next?

there is a button the text of the button will change into the random selected text from the list

Ok, than change the button.text to the random text from list, as you were trying to achive in very first post

2 Likes

İt works! Thank so much :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.