How can I set Horizontal Arrangement Height to Automatic in blocks?

How can I set Horizontal Arrangement Height to Automatic in blocks? I need to set Horizontal Arrangement to 15% and then back to automatic when I finish within blocks. There is only a Height and a HeightPercent available. Height takes it as pixels and HeightPercent is a percentage of screen. I tried setting Height to 1 but it makes it 1 pixel high. How can I do it?

1 Like

Hi @Bill_H,

You can set the height to -1, which will cause the arrangement to switch to automatic height.

cc @BeksOmega you may want to think about this in the context of your GSOC project.

1 Like

Thank you for your quick reply. That worked a treat.

-1 for "Auto" and -2 for “Fill Parent”

1 Like

Thanks Evan! Things like height/width are currently on my future work list because they require a different UI solution (or at least a discussion of a different solution), so that app devs could type in numbers as well as select these special values.

So currently I'm planning to work on things like these after my first pass at adding dropdown blocks, but I would absolutely love to get them added :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.