How can I customise my app?

Hey there, I am new to MIT app inventor and I want little help. How can I customise my app based upon the questions that app asks from user. Like if a child is in 11th grade then open this app and if he is in 12 th grade then this? If you know them reply

Use some logic on start up, you will need input from the user, e.g. they select their grade from a list. Once you have this info you can make choices about what data to present to the user.

A very good way to learn App Inventor is to read the free Inventor's Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps ... the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book 'teaches' users how to program with AI2 blocks.
There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps
How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also do the tutorials Our Tutorials! to learn the basics of App Inventor, then try something and follow the Top 5 Tips: How to learn App Inventor

Taifun


Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by

Taifun.

That's exactly I want to know how to do it