Hi, I need help

Hi everyone, I'm new both here and in using the inventor app, I'm trying to use a background image of my dimer that has three buttons, and place over each of them in the inventor app's buttons image, I've already tried to align right to left , make tables but I can't, the buttons always appear out of the place I want, which is covering the buttons of the background image, in order to simulate that they are the buttons of the real dimer, someone could tell me if it is possible to do what that I want? and if so, what is the best way?

Please show you relevant blocks or share a copy of your aia project here

Hi,

This is the an image, system say me can not send .aia

Thanks for answer

Test your project using the companion app and show us exactly, which buttons you are talking about and where/ how they should appear

Taifun

Thanks for answer, I creat an image with paint for show were I whant the butos apear, in the left side is were stay now and I can not move to the place were I whant, the image in the rigth side is were I whant to place

I try this

See the attached

threeButtons.aia (1.3 KB)

and use this as a starting point for your layout. Adjust the widths of the labels and vertical arrangement if needed.

1 Like

I have a lot to learn, but at least you gave me a guide and from there I'll see how I can improve.
I am attaching the .aia file, of the finished version thanks to your help, now I will try to see the aesthetic improvements and learn more.
Thank you once again for your time and your teaching.
Greetings!
threeButtons.aia (50.6 KB)

Hi friend,

thanks to your help I managed to do what I wanted, the three buttons, now I have another problem and I don't know if it's possible to solve it, the dimer in question will be in different IPs, as you can see in .aia I have recorded one IP, but if I go to another place, the IP will be different, is it possible to do something so that I can change the IP of the buttons each time I need to? Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.