Help with my pet agency? I have money!

Can anyone help me as a paid tutor to teach me how to create a registration database with firebase

this is my website which I made with wix and is janky www.petappy.co.uk . Perhaps my domain has an inbuilt database that I need to connect.

Hi,

I can teach you how to create an Android App with registration database using firebase in App Inventor.
Now Regarding the Wix Site, you have to ask Wix, like the kind of Database they are using, you can let me know about it, then only I can decide how to create a registration database in Wix.
My contact details are mentioned in the link below,
http://vimaltech.eu5.net/Contact.html

Sincerely,
Vimal

Hi Ashton,
If you are still on the lookout for some help I would be glad to help you out, as what you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on (personal info removed)
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew

Is the database of your wix site also firebase ?

Yep. I have a Google developer licence. A Huawei developer licence. Also hold GitHub developer licence. I saw your website on Wix. I would say no offense but your website is broken. I will look at the source code you have so far ...
With developer accounts you can make and host your own websites from your p.c Or cloud account and not rely on a wix template.
Set up custom e-mail services. And on n on n on. Ha :cat:

Hi,
Hi Ashton,
Are you still looking for any assistance ? I would be glad to help you out

You can reach me on (personal info removed)

Have a great day ahead
Troy w