Help with image after being saved to tinydb coming up with the file name and not the image

Hello, I'm making a bingo game. On the bingo card are words that are randomly picked from a list. I also have an image of a red check mark that when clicked, shows over the words. That works great. The problem is when I save it to the tinydb and recall it, it shows the saved word and it follows with redmark.png (the image name) and not the check mark. When I recall the bingo card I want the words to appear (which they are doing) and the check mark image if it was checked when saved and not the words redmark.png? Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Thank you in advance for the help.

So you want to keep two things under a single tag button1?

Either save a dictionary , or keep two TinyDBs under different NameSpaces, one for button text and the other for button image.

@ABG it appears to work with the two tinydb. It worked once and I’ll try it with others tomorrow. I’m exhausted. Six hours of trying to get it to save and no luck. Five minutes after your solution, and it works. I am grateful for your help. By the way CHATGPT was no help solving my problem.

Thanks again.

ChatGPT is an empty suit.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.