Help test nb194

@vknow360 has done it in his FileTools extension (and back the other way)

1 Like

I agree.
Hundreds of extensions still don't support content uris and it is going to be a huge problem soon.

Code taken from here:

However GetContentUri block is misleading as it returns file uri :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

About Uri to Path.

I haven't checked if this works on all versions of Android:

1 Like

:question:

Short answer: changes were made to support iOS builds in the buildserver, but the iOS specific functionality will come in a future release

Long answer: The buildserver logic previously had been wrapped up in a single, very complex class called Compiler, this includes all of the compilation, but also processing of assets, creating metadata like the AndroidManifest and other XML files, etc. This makes adding new paths for different target outputs very difficult, as we found out when we added AAB support. This new build server breaks all of the steps building apps into smaller discrete chunks so that we can have common processing tasks separate from platform-specific and target-specific tasks. The iOS build infrastructure stacks on top of this refactoring, but we want to release the two pieces separately so that we can more easily resolve any issues that arise.

2 Likes

Thanks for the explanations.

Tried just now in test server and the issue still exists

Yes, because as you can read the first post, there is no mentioned fix for screen orientation.

1 Like

The test server has been updated with some bug fixes, including fixes to the companion, compiled apps, and the web interface.

1 Like

Also, please consider moving the Privacy Policy & ToS link to the top, just like Guide and Report an Issue. This sticky bar at the bottom just looks quite disturbing.

1 Like

on using iPad,
the blocks doesn't move smoothly if we switch to Designer and Blocks, but now in test server it works fine as like kodular,

secondly, even with connected mouse and keyboard, we can't click the Bag but right click works fine, + - and . are clickable,
If you can make it clickable, then you can also do it while updating the interface

This is nice and very useful,
but we need an Folder option while creating a new project (UI like while copying a Google sheets file or anything), so we need not move it to a new folder.

Also when i deleted a folder, the folder doesn't move to trash (folder deleted) and only the project move to trash,
so when i restore, i need to create the folder again and again move the project to the folder. so update changes and so that if we delete a folder it moves to trash as folder.

Unfortunately, we won't be able to fix that in the next immediate release due to the timeline needed for the SDK 33 release. We're only squashing new bugs introduced by the updates above between now and Saturday.

I've logged an issue for now to look into it in a future release.

1 Like

This View Trash link (in yellow) does not seem to do anything.
The View Trash button the left works okay.

@Susan_Lane

It goes to Trash when we click, while on projects screen,

But it doesn't do anything if any project is open.

1 Like

Help for Default File Scope in Screen1 Attributes is cut off.

Looking into it, thanks.