Help please about my facemesh program

for what is current x and y and dragsprite?

When the user does a drag from one point (prevX, prevY) to another (x, y). The pair (startX, startY) indicates where the user first touched the screen, and “draggedAnySprite” indicates whether a sprite is being dragged. The pair (currentX, currentY) indicate the current position of the sprite.

hi, i have a question about that, is about the movement in lips, how can detect the change of lips about his distance for activate other function when the mouth is close or open?. is there any explanation about the space position for active or desactive the close mouth or open mouth. and too the eyes?.

how can get all the numbers of specific face like mouth, noise and eyes of facemesh extension. because i like tu use for my image sprite tracking and follow the specific numbers for every part of the face. someone can helpme?.

other question about the facemesh its about the distance from point. its possible get a coordinate x y of pixel mouth top and bottom for build when the mouth is open and mouth is close?. and the eyes the same?

From the previous tutorial...

• As we move, these points will change their position x, y
  • Each point has two coordinates, in a table: 1 -> x 2 -> y

ok thanks i will try

Very slow ai companion wifi using canvas animation points

hi someone know how to reduce the lag of points animated inside canvas i get a lag animation of points using ai companion. or its about a limit of points animated inside canvas?.

You guessed it! There is a lot of processing going on.

i see in other post similar about the limit of canvas that need work fine with a limit of 300 process its correct?

What's this means?

the simultaneous process using canvas

300 process ?
show your code here .

ok wait me a second i upload my code

canvas points facemesh.aia (2.8 MB)

sorry i did not make it clear, we need relevant block photo.

I took a look at the tutorial for this at
http://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/resources/ai/facemesh

and compared its core event

against what you coded:

You have a loop over all points in the mesh to plot them.

You also have code to move your sprites to places on the Canvas where parts of your face are found.

Unfortunately, you put your movement code inside the plotting loop, causing the movements to be repeated hundreds of times unnecessarily.

thanks a lot for you help.