Help on using path in a block of files

Hello. I am using a file block to get all files of type mp3. To do this, I have created a /Musica folder at the root of the main storage (where there are other folders like /Music, /DCIM, /Documents, /Download, and others). And inside that folder, I have created several folders that contain the music files, for example BeeGees. Typing the path /Musica/BeeGees in AI Companion, the block successfully finds the mp3 files. But when I generate the apk and transfer it to the phone, it doesn't find the files. What I do then is change the path to file:///Musica/BeeGees, but it doesn't find the files either.

I tried with:
file:///storage/emulated/0/Musica/BeeGees
/storage/emulated/0/Musica/BeeGees
file:///mnt/sdcard/Musica/BeeGees

And they don't work. Could you please help me? What path should I place? I am using Android 12. Thank you very much.

/storage/emulated/0/Music/Musica/....

For media-files all paths are accessible on all Android versions. (with READ permission).

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.