Help Moving lists between screens

I'm trying to store user input for data,time,end time ect then when I click on a button it opens another screen and shows a log(list) of all the inputs. I just cannot figure out how to retrieve this data on another screen. Screenshot of what I have below..

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Thank you, I've tried seal times ect including YouTube videos for help, I cannot seem to wrap my head around it. I know how to store text input to tinydb and retrieve it, I just don't know how to store a list to tiny dB and retrieve that onanother screen..

TinyDB.aia (4.0 KB)

grafik

Thank you so much

I'm still having problems.. I want to record when a migraine first starts then when I click migraine over button I want it to record the time It finished along with my current medication and location. After all that when I click my records I want it to open in another screen in a list format. I've attached my aia file if could possibly have alook.
Migraine_Diary.aia (18.6 KB)

Then why you have set thing to list picker, as you wanted things to listed out. I have replaced it with listView.

and please also modify the screen switching blocks.

1 Like

And here, the way call for screen2 is initilated, wount allowing to show screen1, if tinyDB is returning something.

Motivational thoughts, why not to use multiple Screens.

Edit:
Here, it is modified and working program, I don't encourage to use this much of screens, but following the code legacy, I did it that way. I have used the dictionary as data structure.

aia:
Migraine_Diary_copy.aia (22.8 KB)

1 Like

Thank you everyone for your help. This is abit beyond me at the moment and I am trying to understand/learn more.. the only issue I have now is that I have to keep putting in my basic information on screen 1. I'd like it to store it for future logins.

Great, since it would be a better solution.

That being said any help on it be great

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.